Friday, July 31, 2009

Most Popular Poker Posts

Lacey Jones: Hottest Girl in PokerImage by chasingthegambler via Flickr

Top 5 Most Popular Poker Posts--These Are Hot

Thank you for reading my poker blog! 6 months ago I was getting about 1,100 visitors per month. Now, I am getting over 3,500 visitors per month to my blog--more than triple! My blog is hot--not even close to being as hot as Lacey Jones, of course.

I hope to continue to provide useful information for you, and interesting ways of presenting it. While my recent post about Phil Ivey's 35 hands to the final table of the WSOP main event took me many hours to assemble--it has been viewed over 420 times in just a few days.

If you missed any of these top 5 posts, you may want to check them out. As always, you never know if it can get you to a final table or maybe spot Lacey Jones at a major event.

Thanks again,
Mitchell



1. The Hands Phil Ivey Played at the Main Event of the WSOP to Get to The Final Table

2. 10 Key Actions to Use in a Poker Tournament: Learning from the Rio

3. This May Be My Most Important Post About Winning Tournament Poker Strategy

4. The Simple Secret to Winning at Online Poker

5. Poker Quiz: Early Rounds of Tournaments

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?