Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's My Birthday: But This Gift is For You

If you go to my Tournament Poker Book website, and scroll down, you'll see a call-out on the right column that offers
10 free moves and 5 free tips from my book.

When you click this, you are taken to another page where you submit your email address, and in return you automatically get these plays.

It is totally free: The 10 plays and 5 free tips from my book.

If you like what you read, please consider buying my book.

There are only a few tournament poker books that are selling better than mine (Hansen and Negreanu--who are these guys anyway?). But seriously, I believe my book will improve your tournament poker game since it is the only reference book with the plays the Pros use to win.

More importantly, I get poker players thanking me every week who have won more money after putting my book into action.

Here is the link:
www.APokerExpert.com or just click Tournament Poker.

Thanks!

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?