Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Testimonials from Tournament Poker Winners!

I keep getting emails from players who read my book and experienced improved results.

Here are just a few:

Jules Carter: "I’ve played in 23 $40 buy-in tournaments in the last month and made the money in 17 of them."

William B: "After studying your book I finally made my first breakthrough and cashed in the 2008 WSOP, Event #32, $1500 No Limit Hold'em, finishing in 181st place out of 2300 players."

Robert Kerwin: "It is already helping me win or place in the money in sit and go tournaments."

Daniel: "I am having better results than before-4 final tables in a row cashing over $2k in $20 MTT's."
(Note: No, it's not from Daniel Negreanu)

Jill Shoten: "I took the action as suggested and took down a huge pot. I ended up placing second in the tournament."

Rich Bacca: "I discovered I've have been playing too tight. I played a little more aggressive at my Wednesday tournament and finished 3rd."

William Barman: "I played in the Canterbury Fall Poker Classic here in the Minneapolis area. $500 buy-in, 210 players. I finished in 15th place and took home a nice chunk of change."

Pascal Garnier: "I finished 3rd in tournament (Full Tilt 10+1$ 45 players)... this was the first time."

Congrats to all!

Happy Holidays,
Mitchell

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?