Sunday, July 27, 2008

Entered the Full Tilt Sunday big event

5,000+ players...

Got down to 200 or so players, and the guy to my right moved all-in. I thought it was a steal. I had A-Q and called. He showed 9-10 offsuit. He hit the 9 and crippled my stack.

Oh well...and it was going so good....would I do it again....yeah. But, after I called, I just had that feeling he was going to show Q-9 and beat me. Instead, it was 9-10...

I didn't think it was possible but it looks like a guy in China downloaded my no limit ebook. Maybe I can offer him a multi-level marketing deal--I mean there are like a few billion people living in China.

Maybe I should advertise the book during the Olympics--but only on the Chinese feed.

Or, maybe this guy is just going to email the pdf to a billion of his best friends.

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?