Saturday, August 22, 2009

Play Razz Poker To Win: A Best-Seller on Kindle!


Razz Poker and Kindle
(click on image to enlarge)

A couple of weeks ago, I finally released my book Play Razz Poker to Win for the Kindle. To my surprise it became a best-seller in a number of Kindle based categories.

The most surprising is: # 3 selling poker book on Kindle. Does Razz poker and Kindle ownership have some relationship?

#1 is some guy named Gus Hansen has a book out--I think he plays poker a lot.
#2 is Poker Tips that Pay: Expert Strategy Guide for Winning No Limit Texas Hold em by Jonathan Gelling

#1 Sports-Gambling Category
#3 Card Games Category
#3 in Poker category

Of course, these rankings change daily...but it doesn't hurt.

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Jonathan Gelling said...

I don't know if there's a relationship between Kindle ownership and razz but I choose to believe that Kindle owners can just recognize a good book when they read the sample chapter.

What's Your Poker IQ?