Friday, February 13, 2009

Win A Poker Book Contest

In honor of Friday the 13th, I am holding a contest to win either my Tournament Poker or Razz Poker book.

Here is how to enter:

You can get up to 3 entries:

You get one entry just by submitting your Twitter name to me at "Mitchell1969" or my email address mcogert@gmail.com. Just mention the contest in your tweet.

You get two entries by submitting your worst bad beat story. (Seems right for a Friday the 13th.)

Please email your bad beat story to me at mcogert@gmail.com. I will post the worst/funniest bad beat stories on my blog.

The contest ends midnight Pacific Time on Friday the 13th. I will pull the winner's Twitter name out of a hat one minute past midnight, and immediately announce the winner.

Good luck! If you need to know more about the books, check the reviews on amazon.com.

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?