Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Review of My Tournament Poker Book on Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Million Dollar Moves...., March 25, 2009

By F. Bourelle "Big Frank" (Chicago, Illinois)

I consider myself a seasoned amateur player and student of the games. I found that I was familiar with most of the moves however, there were some new twists with some of the moves preflop, postflop, turn & river that I have started applying with some outstanding results both in tournament and sitngo play. Bottomline is this book is priceless. Memorize 3-4 moves for each position under the gun, hijack, cutoff, button and blinds. Add to that 3 - 4 moves for tournament play Beginning, Middle, money bubble and final table bubble. If you can do that, you'll be freerolling with this information because the book pays for itself.

Read the Review for Tournament Poker: 101 Winning Moves

No comments:

What's Your Poker IQ?