Sunday, March 1, 2009

Online poker--it's truly a joke!

I just deleted everything I wrote about why I think online poker sites like PokerStars and FullTilt are set up to make players lose their money. Overall, I think they suck in players via intermittent rewards and setting up too many premium hand confrontations.

Instead, I have decided to try to set up a way to try to counteract this nonsense.

I am going to rotate between sites...

I will rotate from UltimateBet, Bodog, PokerStars, and any other US permitted sites.

I believe I will be rewarded by the sites for my inactivity. In fact, my theory is that I will win by doing the following:

Play at poker site #1: Enter 3 or 4 events. If I have not won money after these events, I will go to poker site #2. If I am ahead, I will continue to play. If I am not ahead after 3 more events, I will go to poker site #2. Rinse and repeat.

It will either prove me right or wrong...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my problems with online poker is the regularity of flushes and straights....

What's Your Poker IQ?